Monday, December 26, 2011

Is It Winter Yet?

I don't think it is. On Christmas it was 50 degrees and sunny out here! That's not exactly what I call Christmas weather. Oh well.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I sure did! My favorite present this year (aside from getting married)? My parents got me a Burberry wallet! I make a big deal every time I get it out to get something. Johnny got a new cell phone. I haven't heard a peep from him since. He's on it downloading stuff all of the time. He now understands why I'm a Droid fan.

I got a couple of presents this year that have changed my life... get ready for it ...



1) I have owned a Chi for about 4 years and have been content. However, I have always had a difficult time getting my hair completely straight and I never understood why it was so hard to do. It's because Chi's suck. GHD is the way to go. I have never ever ever gotten my hair so smooth and straight on my own. There is only one heat setting (VERY HOT), it warms up in a minute (and beeps at you when its ready!), and it's super lightweight. I will never own another brand of straightening iron again. I got this cool little vintage boho bag with mine for easy and safe storage.

2) This is a Sultra brand hairdryer (the Siren model to be exact). You can buy it at Sephora. I have always had hairdryers that were hand-me-downs from my mom (Revlon or some mass produced brand). I found this one online and asked for it because it helps restore damaged hair while drying it. It uses ions and ceramic and some infrared generator to mend your hair back to healthy. It's all pretty technical. All I know is that this hairdryer dries my hair in half of the time my previous one did and my hair was smooth and silky when I was done. It's a little heavy but so worth it.

After using these two tools my hair looked like I had just gotten it done. It's amazing how good tools can make the biggest difference. It's certainly an investment as both are pretty pricey. Both have good long warranties that include replacements if something should happen.

My mom was taking pictures during our wedding ceremony...

 The Vows. I think my big hair gave me an extra inch...not that I needed it, but I love big hair.

 Once again... AMAZING cake. 

Trying to figure out how to cut the cake...we were so confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment