Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Final Count Down.

In approximately 4 days I will be waltzing into the Pythian Castle and getting hitched. As we come down to these last few days I manage to get sick. All I know is that I am miserable right now and can hardly swallow my own spit. If I'm sick for my wedding I will be mad!

The Mr. and I will be going out to dinner after the wedding and cake with the family. I didn't want to wear my wedding dress to dinner in case I got it dirty. So I went on my favorite website (JCrew.com) and found my wedding night outfit! Best part? All on sale! Like, significantly on sale.





My mom got me this necklace from KateSpade.com. I absolutely love it! In real life it's pretty small and is not as easy to read. It's kind of like a little secret. I love love love it and will never take it off. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment